- 105,841 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Category Archives: Expat life
Now that I have lived in Holland for two years, I feel that it is time for a positive post about the country. Here are the things I like about living here: 1. The winters are mild. It’s nice that … Continue reading
This fall I have now lived abroad for 5 years in a row, in two different countries, and in total I have spend 6.5 years living in 4 different countries away from home. I will move again in the next … Continue reading
I think I found a new favorite art museum: the Gemeentemuseum in The Hague that includes a beautiful collecation about the famous Dutch art movement “De Stijl”, which I did not know much about. Visiting this museum cheered me up … Continue reading