- 103,291 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
- How I feel when I feel rejected
Category Archives: Netherlands
Now that I have lived in Holland for two years, I feel that it is time for a positive post about the country. Here are the things I like about living here: 1. The winters are mild. It’s nice that … Continue reading
I think I found a new favorite art museum: the Gemeentemuseum in The Hague that includes a beautiful collecation about the famous Dutch art movement “De Stijl”, which I did not know much about. Visiting this museum cheered me up … Continue reading
The soccer game between Germany and the Netherlands has just started, so I am going to write a bit about how I have experienced those two countries, that I both like and dislike. Maybe this will help me who to … Continue reading
The second thing I realized at Keukenhof is that tourism and photographing suck. I spent two days at Keukenhof in the last weeks, frantically photographing one tulip arrangement after the other. I am not sure why. I was bored and … Continue reading