- 121,612 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Category Archives: Manipulation
Many countries struggle with insufficient testing capabilities. Meanwhile, in Switzerland, hospitals and labs say that they could be doing many more tests with their newly bought machinery but are not allowed to. Because the government does not want to loosen … Continue reading
I have written about manipulation by narcissists before. Today I’ll write about the more common kind of manipulation. In my family, manipulation is the normal means of communication. It is close to impossible to get people to clearly express their … Continue reading