- 121,612 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Category Archives: work
Physics Teacher: How much did you make at the Big Company? Me: About the same as here. PT: Only? Why did you leave? It was because everyone only cared about money, right? Me: Yes. PT: I hate that too. I … Continue reading
In my observation, there are exactly two basic ways to survive the eco-system of a large corporation in a healthy and long-term sustainable way. 1. The happy underling The happy underling is a very sociable person. He/she comes to the … Continue reading