- 110,056 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- A journey into type-A-personality-land and back
Tag Archives: communication
Collecting things Organizing events Bringing a cake or any other type of food anywhere Listening to people talk about their stomach flus, and how they get passed around in their family Negotiations Workplace politics Following arbitrary rules Doing things last … Continue reading