- 129,440 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Join 220 other subscribers
Tag Archives: contemporary novels
Some of my favourite novels
I wish I had a good book to read, one that makes me stop checking the news, where nothing new is happening anyway (it turns out it is actually pretty boring to watch exponential curves flatten and it is even … Continue reading
Posted in Reading and Writing, Uncategorized Tagged books, contemporary novels, literature Leave a comment