- 120,209 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Tag Archives: Expat life
One of the things I love about Switzerland is that every citizen can actively participate in shaping the future of the country. Every few months, I get a huge envelope with information on complex questions, and that I can give … Continue reading
“Are you applying for tenure-track positions?” “Hm. Not really, actually.” “Why?” I have had exactly this conversation about 100 times by now. The problem is that I cannot give a good explanation why I am not applying, so I usually … Continue reading
Now that I have lived in Holland for two years, I feel that it is time for a positive post about the country. Here are the things I like about living here: 1. The winters are mild. It’s nice that … Continue reading