- 104,255 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- A journey into type-A-personality-land and back
Tag Archives: facebook
Facebook is like watching a car accident in slow motion in a bad dream. One cannot look away. One even feels like one should perhaps say something about it. I am personally unable to come up with status updates. So … Continue reading →
I have recently realized that I apparently suffer from social anxiety. This explains the blushing, hating to be in the center of attention, completely irrational nervousness when speaking to higher-ranking people. Great to know! Funnily, that also explains something else: … Continue reading →