- 120,209 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Tag Archives: games
The soccer game between Germany and the Netherlands has just started, so I am going to write a bit about how I have experienced those two countries, that I both like and dislike. Maybe this will help me who to … Continue reading
For anyone who hates doing housework and likes games or is competitive (like me) I would like to advertise something that really improved my life: the website chorewars. It works better if you can play it against someone, ideally other people … Continue reading