- 103,291 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- A journey into type-A-personality-land and back
Tag Archives: happiness
I had two job interviews last week, and I am currently trying to figure out whether or not I want to work in a large multinational corporation. At least one of the jobs sounds very attractive, with a likable boss, … Continue reading
I have been taking a low dose of an SSRI for a while against a minor depression, and it has helped, but only recently I really feel like I am fully getting out of the depressed mindset and my head … Continue reading
It is barely one year since I left my science career, very tired and burnt out. Very strange that it is only about 1.5 years ago that it would have been normal for me to spend all day thinking about … Continue reading
Recently I was reading up on the term “type A personalities“, which I have seen used by academic bloggers to describe themselves. Apparently, type A personalities tend to be impatient, short-fused, efficient, organized, status-oriented, very competitive, quite aggressive, and most … Continue reading