- 121,612 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Tag Archives: Higgs
Reading about particle physics is just mind-blowing. This must be most fantastic, most crazy, most amazing field of physics. It is so ridiculously deep and outlandish. ‘We have reached an incredible milestone’, I read everywhere in the newspapers, ‘the Higgs … Continue reading