- 103,291 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
- How I feel when I feel rejected
Tag Archives: household work
For anyone who hates doing housework and likes games or is competitive (like me) I would like to advertise something that really improved my life: the website chorewars. It works better if you can play it against someone, ideally other people … Continue reading