- 104,204 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- A journey into type-A-personality-land and back
Tag Archives: liberal arts
I am always really interested in hearing what people think about the differences between what is called ‘liberal arts/humanities’ and natural sciences, and the prejudices those two fields have against each other, and so I greatly enjoyed this post and this … Continue reading