- 120,209 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Tag Archives: literature
Books about historic epochs written by people who have not experienced said times, like the very popular “All the light we cannot see.”. Why should I read about how some person of today imagines WWII if there are already tons … Continue reading