- 101,939 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- A journey into type-A-personality-land and back
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Tag Archives: narcissism
Recently I was reading up on the term “type A personalities“, which I have seen used by academic bloggers to describe themselves. Apparently, type A personalities tend to be impatient, short-fused, efficient, organized, status-oriented, very competitive, quite aggressive, and most … Continue reading
Most of the time I go to conferences and workshops with a certain initial enthusiasm. However. It takes only 1-2 days until conferences start to seriously get to me. I am sitting in a room with 50 other scientists in … Continue reading