- 103,291 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
- How I feel when I feel rejected
Tag Archives: professorship
Here is yet another article about the negative effect that having to do 2-3 postdocs before being able to apply for tenure-track positions has on people’s life, which has been widely shared and discussed on my facebook. I left academia … Continue reading
It is very easy to find articles and blog posts about how to behave as an academic job candidate. What not to say, how to dress, how to appear self-confident and flatter the egos of the search committee members at … Continue reading
I spent a large fraction of last year working out a proposal for a junior group leader positions in my field. Now I was invited for an interview for the one position that I wanted most. It was a total … Continue reading