- 129,440 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Join 220 other subscribers
Tag Archives: rant
You are not living in a dystopia
Annoying article of the day complaining earnestly that dystopian TV series and books didn’t prepare us for the current crisis, which the author in all seriousness claims is “the apocalypse.” This is as intelligent as complaining that reading hundreds of … Continue reading
Posted in COVID-19 Tagged COVID-19, dystopia, rant Leave a comment