- 123,672 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Tag Archives: work
In my observation, there are exactly two basic ways to survive the eco-system of a large corporation in a healthy and long-term sustainable way. 1. The happy underling The happy underling is a very sociable person. He/she comes to the … Continue reading