- 108,590 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- A journey into type-A-personality-land and back
Tag Archives: Manipulation
Yesterday’s lunch conversation: A: “In my free time, I like to troll people on the internet. It is so funny if you go to some forum and make an outrageous statement, and all the stupid people think you are serious … Continue reading