- 104,204 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Tag Archives: Manipulation
Yesterday’s lunch conversation: A: “In my free time, I like to troll people on the internet. It is so funny if you go to some forum and make an outrageous statement, and all the stupid people think you are serious … Continue reading