- 104,255 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- A journey into type-A-personality-land and back
Tag Archives: nature
Now that I have lived in Holland for two years, I feel that it is time for a positive post about the country. Here are the things I like about living here: 1. The winters are mild. It’s nice that … Continue reading