- 105,841 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do women leave science?
- How to overcome facebook status anxiety
- Should you do another postdoc?
- Social anxiety in high school
- The friendship algorithm and the leaky pipe
- The impact of motherhood on the lives of women: An analogy
- Some things I learned from being seriously ill
- How I feel when I feel rejected
- Culture clash between introverts and extroverts
Tag Archives: tourism
Although I dislike flying, I do like airports. They seem like existential, deep places for me, like churches or the ocean or high mountain tops or the night sky. I like watching people clutching their passports with wide open eyes, … Continue reading
The second thing I realized at Keukenhof is that tourism and photographing suck. I spent two days at Keukenhof in the last weeks, frantically photographing one tulip arrangement after the other. I am not sure why. I was bored and … Continue reading